Released on April 20th 2011. Main changes: implemented UI internalization Bug fixing: fixed a bug for import/export script to Upgrade NotreDAM fixed a bug in save Metadata. fixed minor bugs.
- Demo Notredam v 2.0BetaYou can test the new release. To see the detail click here, Posted on: April 9, 2013
- Notredam v 2.0 - new beta release availableWe have released the NotreDAM new beta release. To see the Release note click here, while to see how to install click here. Posted on: January 30, 2013
- How to use NotreDAM with ApacheA tutorial is available here. Posted on: September 5, 2012
- Online demo updatedThe online demo has been updated to the latest release (V1.09rc1) Posted on: July 18, 2012
- The Arcipelago Mediterraneo project uses NotreDAM !A specialized version of the NotreDAM platform has been released to cope the needs of the project “Arcipelago Mediterraneo”. The aim of the project, financed under the programme “PO Italia/Francia Marittimo”, was the set up of a media gateway to the Mediterranean Islands, initially based on touch terminals, but with the idea of a multichannel delivery of contents, extended to web and mobile interfaces. The NotreDAM core was thus extended, to provide the “real object” abstraction, and the integration to the Entando CMS framework was performed. Posted on: July 3, 2012
- Notredam v 1.0.9 - new release availableWe have released the NotreDAM new release. It is a debian package, version 1.0.9 i386. Posted on: June 7, 2012
- New web site!We have replaced the old static website with this new one, based on WordPress.
Hopefully, we should be able to update it more frequently than in the past.Posted on: February 2, 2012
- Online demo updatedThe online demo has been updated to the latest release (V1.08rc1) Posted on: January 12, 2012