NotreDAM is a multi-user, web-based Digital Asset Management platform
- organizes images, video, audio and text resources
- full metadata support (XMP, IPTC, EXIF, Creative Commons, …)
- can manage multiple renditions of resources
- customizable workspaces with user-defined taxonomies and scripts
- geo-referencing and search
- REST API for integration with other applications
- uses a fully-scalable cluster of PCs for resource processing
- internationalization support
- LDAP support
- open-source, distributed under the GPL v.3 license
- Minimal: one PC running Ubuntu 10.04 (native or in VirtalBox)
- Recommended: 2 (or more) PCs running Ubuntu 10.04
The project is alive and running, with a new release expected every 2 or 3 months.
For more information about the development status, please visit the ROADMAP page.
Partners provide ideas, technologies and services to support the platform and to make it evolve.
For more information, please visit the TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS page.
Want to know more ?
You can read the NotreDAM overview or try the on-line demo or watch the following video